Privacy in the garden
Carpentier’s modern wooden fences offer a decorative and practical solution for ensuring quiet and privacy in the garden. Besides creating a fully enclosed garden, they are also ideal for screening off sections of the space to create a more intimate area. Our wooden fencing is also a perfect choice for hiding an unattractive garden partition or boring wall. Whatever your intended use, Carpentier will create wooden fencing to your own specifications and deliver it in a ready-to-assemble quick for quick installation.
Furthermore, our design fences are extremely durable thanks to the sustainable wood varieties we use, in combination with the aluminium joists and aluminium posts. Frames are also made of aluminium.
- Aluminium frame for high stability construction
- Extreme durability and freedom from distortion thanks to metal posts, which can also be enclosed in wood
- Invisible cladding installation with our QuickClip® system (aluminium joists)
- Unbroken fencing surface with no visible posts
- High-quality ball bearings instead of visible hinges, for clean aesthetics
- Extensive assortment of profiles for a harmonious effect
- Rapid installation
Our timber fencing boards are installed using our simple, invisible QuickClip® mounting system. The possibilities are endless: open or closed profiles, a variety of widths and thicknesses, horizontal or vertical alignment, cladding on front, back or both sides. Moreover, you can choose from an extensive range of finishes for your wooden fencing.
Another advantage of our QuickClip® profile mounting system is that posts remain invisible. The result is an unbroken expanse of smooth fencing, a modern, harmonious look of exceptional beauty.
Stainless steel base
If posts cannot be driven into the ground, for example due to the presence of a deck, a stainless steel base can be affixed to the deck and posts positioned on base feet.